Arrival & Transfer:
You book a flight to Bodrum (BJV) can easily be reached by regular airlines and charter companies from all major european cities. Our transfer Staff is awaiting you at the airport and brings you to the yacht in the harbor (Collektive Transfer is included). Enjoy the trip! You will be traveling along a beautiful stretch of nature, giving you the tune for the unwinding holiday you just started!
You live on our yachts, have a length of 25 to 55 meters (2 or 3 Mast). On board your ship you have an experienced, always friendly and always courteous German-English speaking team, consisting of a captain, cook & Seaman. The crew guarantees you an excellent service. The ship’s cook will prepare a varied breakfast, lunch and dinner for you, always using fresh local produce.
Cabins: each cabin with shower & Wc. In the cabin you will find towels only for use in the cabin.
Itinerary of the Yoga and Sailing Trip South Aegean Turkey – example
Day 1 – Saturday: Arrival day.
Check İn and greeting by the crew and the tour guide.
Dinner together on board – prepared and served with love by the ship’s cook. Overnight in the bay.
Day 2 Sunday: Bodrum- Cnidos
Day 3 Monday: Knidos-Mersincik-Çatı Bay
Day 4 Tuesday: Çatı bay-Tuzla-Cleopatra İsland
Day 5 Wednesday: Cleopatra İnsel-Akbük bay-Mountain Villages
Day 6- Thursday: Akbük bay- Mugla Turkish Bath-Çökertme bay-
Dinner at a local Taverna or restaurant on the Beach
Day 7- Friday: Çökertme-Bodrum
Day 8 – Saturday: Check Out 9:00 a.m
Highlights and Excursions of your YogaCruising
* 2 Yoga Classes per day – (no need to bring your own yoga mat), mornings and evenings 60-90 min. The yoga sessions start on Sunday evening and the last session is given on Friday morning.
* The love nest of Cleopatra, a visit to the Sedir Island with its unique beach of coral sand
* Delicious and healthy traditional Turkish and Mediterranean cuisine
* Yoga – meditation – massages under the clear, blue sky.
* Sleeping on deck under the stars. (Please bring sleeping bag with you)
* Visit Bodrum-Cnidos and Cleopatra İsland
* Hiking & Excursionen
* Many fun activities: snorkelling, etc…
Included services on a YogaCruising trip
* 8 Days / 7 night stays / from – until harbour on the Yacht with Crew (captain,chef,sailor)
* Vegetarian half board: seven times Brunch – breakfast and dinner on board (one dinner will be in a local Taverna or restaurant not included)
* 2 x Airport Kollektiv Transfer only Saturdays
* At lunchtime we will serve you small Snack fresh fruits.
* Yoga sessions each morning and in the evening for 90 Min. on five days during the week. The Yogasessions will start on sundayevening and ends on friday in the morning..
* High quality yogaequipment is provided: mats, blocks, belts, pillows, blankets.
* Yacht insurance (we advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance)
Optional Activities & Excursions of your YogaCruising
* Hiking Karian Way
* Excursions to the Mountain Village, Halikarnassos, Knidos, Mugla
* Cooking Classes
* SUP Yoga
* SUP Board
* Turkish Bath & Massage
* Snorkeling & Free Diving
Not included in the price
* Ticket & Taxes
* Other beverages: Smoothies, Fruid Juice, Soft drinks & alcoholic beverages
* Tip and gratuity for the crew (commonly around €50,- €80,- per pers.)
* Wi-Fi: per Person for one Week €15,-
* 1 x dinner at a local Taverna or restaurant on the Beach
* Ticket by Excursions, Excursion, Hiking