You book a flight to Antalya (AYT) or Dalaman (DLM) can easily be reached by regular airlines and charter companies from all major european cities. Our transfer Staff is awaiting you at the airport and brings you to the yacht in the harbor (Collektive Transfer is included). Enjoy the trip! You will be traveling along a beautiful stretch of nature, giving you the tune for the unwinding holiday you just started! Dinner will be served onboard and our first overnight stay will be in the harbor or in a creek close by. Airport Transfer included up 2022 from to Dalaman Airport.
You live on our yachts, have a length of 25 to 35 meters (2 or 3 Mast). On board your ship you have an experienced, always friendly and always courteous German-English speaking team, consisting of a captain, cook and boatswain. The crew guarantees you an excellent service. The ship’s cook will prepare a varied breakfast, lunch and dinner for you, always using fresh local produce.
Cabins: each cabin with shower and toilet. In the cabin you will find towels only for use in the cabin.
Itinerary of the Yoga and Sailing Trip Karian Coast Turkey – example
1. Day Saturday: Arrival day.
You book a flight to Antalya Or Dalaman. Antalya and Dalaman can easily be reached by regular airlines and charter companies from all major european cities. Our transfer service is awaiting you at the airport (twice daily) and brings you to the yacht in the harbor. Enjoy the trip! You will be traveling along a beautiful stretch of nature, giving you the tune for the unwinding holiday you just started! Dinner will be served onboard and our first overnight stay will be in the harbor or in a creek close by.
Day 2, Sunday: Fethiye-Tersane Island – Göbin Island
We enter the world of the 12 islands in the Bay of Gocek. Here you have the opportunity to unwind in countless beautifully situated bays. Relax with swimming, snorkeling and paddling and enjoy the time far away from the stress at home. First we visit the Tersane Island and then you can marvel at the magical backdrop of the Cleopatra Bath (Batikhammam). We also spend the night here.
Day 3, Monday: Göbin İnsel-Ekincik-Dalyan-Kaunos
Today we drive near Ekincik, from where you can alternatively take a day trip to Dalyan. You have the opportunity to visit the ancient city of Kaunos, the Lycian rock tombs and the famous mud bath, which is said to have rejuvenating powers, on small excursion boats. Upstream, along the reed-lined river banks, you can soon see the rock tombs that go back to the ancient Carians (optional).
Day 4, Tuesday: Ekincik-İncekoy
Cozy sailing day. Relax, sunbathe, snorkel and more …
Day 5, Wednesday: İncekoy-Gemiler İnsel
Cast off after breakfast! We cruise and anchor off St. Nicholas Island. On the island there are various remains of a medieval city that you can explore on your own. The outstanding ruins are four large churches and a gallery corridor that connects the summit church of St. Nicholas with the Eastern Church. In addition to the housing estates you will find other interesting buildings such as grave monuments, cisterns and storage tanks, most of which are dated to the 5th to 6th centuries AD. Overnight in Gemiler
Day 6, Thursday: Gemiler-Oludeniz-Letoon-Xanthos
We cruise and visit the dream beach of Ölüdeniz, which you can marvel at on almost every Turkey postcard. You will see that in reality the beach is in no way inferior to the photos. From here you can take a trip to the Saklikent Gorge, Letoon and Xanthos (optional). Back in Oludeniz in a nearby bay.
Day 7, Friday: Kayaköy-Fethiye
After breakfast hike to the abandoned Greek village of Kayaköy, visit the village, churches and bus ride to Fethiye, visit Royal Rocks Graeber and meet our boat in the harbor. Depending on your interests, there is a possibility of a Turkish bath.
Overnight in Fethiye port.
Day 8 – Saturday: Departure day
Breakfast and transfer to the airport of Dalaman or Antalya / Disembarkation at the latest 9 a.m.
Highlights of your YogaCruising
* 7 night’s accommodation on our Yacht
* 2 Yoga Classes per day – (no need to bring your own yoga mat), mornings and evenings 60-90 min. The yoga sessions start on Sunday evening and the last session is given on Friday morning.
* An organic smoothie or Fruid Juice (very famous Pomegranade Juice) in the morning to start the day off right
* Tea as well as ginger tea are served free of charge on the boat, throughout the day
* Visit many Ancient Cities. Gemiler, Xanthos, Letoon, Kaunos, Dalyan
* Dreamlike bays, crystal clear sea water, hidden islands.
* Delicious and healthy traditional Turkish and Mediterranean cuisine
* Yoga – meditation – massages under the clear, blue sky.
* Sleeping on deck under the stars. (Please bring sleeping bag with you)
* Many fun activities: snorkelling, etc…
Included services on a YogaCruising trip
* 8 Days / 7 night stays / from – until harbour on the Yacht with Crew (captain,chef,sailor)
* Vegetarian half board: seven times Brunch – breakfast and dinner on board (one dinner will be in a local Taverna or restaurant not included)
* 2 x Airport Kollektiv Transfer only Saturdays
* At lunchtime we will serve you small Snack fresh fruits.
* Yoga sessions each morning and in the evening for 90 Min. on five days during the week. The Yogasessions will start on sundayevening and ends on friday in the morning..
* High quality yogaequipment is provided: mats, blocks, belts, pillows, blankets.
* Yacht insurance (we advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance)
Not included in the price
* tickets and taxes
* Other beverages: Smoothies, Fruid Juice, Soft drinks & alcoholic beverages
* Tip and gratuity for the crew (commonly around €50,- per pers.)
* Wi-Fi use €15,- Per Person one Week
* 1 x dinner at a local Taverna or restaurant on the Beach
* Hiking Lycian Way €25,-
* Excursion through the Dalyan Delta to the mud bath. Lunch fish grill, walk through the ancient city of Kaunos, Caretta Caretta beach, swim. €69,-
* Kayaköy Greek Village excursion and Hiking €49,-
* Cooking Classes
* SUP Yoga
* SUP Board
* Turkish Bath , foam Massage & 30 min. Oil massage €69,-
* Snorkeling & Free Diving