Yoga Cruise around South Dodekanesse İslands from Rhodos to Tilos, Nisyros, Symi, Rhodos. Yoga, Hiking, Culture & Sailing
8 Days / 7 Nights – Greece
“Island of Light with Yoga – Hiking and Sailing”
The southern part of the Dodecanese, from Rhodes to Kos has a tremendous variety of beautiful experiences to offer. The volcanic isle of Nisyros, the cultural impressions of Cos, the picturesque houses in Symi, and the multiplicity of Nature on the island of Tilos and Gyali.
These islands belong to a world of myth and magic, being rich in historic remains, bearing witness of the grandeur of the numerous civilizations that chose to live here. A world where the Sun appears as a daily painter of landscapes and the Sea reverberates in a myriad of shades to give birth to Life.
Closed groups of 12 people or more can be booked with or without a yoga teacher. If you want to form a group and be among friends. Please contact us for the conditions and prices.
2023 Rhodos Route
Day 1: Arrive in Rhodos port.
You book a flight to Rhodos. You can reach us easily with scheduled and charter airlines from all major European airports. Check-in is scheduled for 4 p.m., followed by a welcome drink and some information about the upcoming trip. We spend the first night in the port.
Day 2: Cruise to Tilos İslands.
Good morning sun. Breakfast and Cruise to Tilos İsland. Optional Herbal Hikin in Tilos İsland on the Coast.
In the evening yoga on the sun deck or on the beach.
Overnight at the island in the bay.
Day 3: Cruise to the Nisyros İsland
Morning yoga on the sun deck. Swim and breakfast.
Cruise to Nisyros İsland. Optional Excursion to the Vulcano and Nika Village.
Yoga on board or on the Chapel in the evening.
Overnight in the Port Nisyros.
Day 4: Cruise to Symi İnsel Panormitis Bay.
Good morning sun. Yoga on the Chapel.
Cruise to the Symi İsland and Moorings in the Panormitis Bay.
Yoga on board or on the Windmill in the evening. Overnight in the bay
Day 5: Symi İsland for Relax
Good morning sun, yoga on board. Cruise to the Kefali Bay and anchoring in the beautiful bay- Swimming and Relaxing.
In the evening yoga on board and swimming.
Overnight in the bay on the island.
Day 6: Port Symi
Good morning sun. Morning yoga on board, swim and breakfast.
Cruise to the Beautiful Symi Port.
Free Time in the Port and Visit the Port City .
In the evening yoga on board or on Land and overnight in the Port
Day 7: Cruise to the Rhodos İsland.
Good morning sun and last yoga session on board.
Cruise to Rhodos İsland.
Dinner together in the fish restaurant. Overnight in the Port.
Day 8: Breakfast on board and check out at 10:00 am.
You live on our yachts, have a length of 25 to 45 meters (2 or 3 Mast). On board your ship you have an experienced, always friendly and always courteous German-English speaking team, consisting of a captain, cook and boatswain. The crew guarantees you an excellent service. The ship’s cook will prepare a varied breakfast, lunch and dinner for you, always using fresh local produce.
Cabins: The cabins on the yacht have either double beds or 2 single beds. With air conditioning (luxury & deluxe yachts), toilet and shower, wardrobe, shelves and a suitcase compartment under the bed.
Towels for cabin use – sleeping bag necessary if you want to sleep on deck.
You book a flight to Rhodos Greece. can easily be reached by regular airlines and charter companies from all major european cities.
Ouer Yacht or Meet Point: Rhodos Old Harbour. Yacht Yogacruising
* 8 Days / 7 night stays / from – until harbour on the Yacht with Crew (captain,chef,sailor)
* Vegetarian half board: seven times Brunch – breakfast and 4 times dinner on board (3 times dinner will be in a local Taverna or restaurant not included)
* At lunchtime we will serve you small Snack fresh fruits.
* Yoga sessions each morning and in the evening for 90 Min. on five days during the week. The Yogasessions will start on sundayevening and ends on friday in the morning..
* High quality yogaequipment is provided: mats, blocks, belts, pillows, blankets.
* Yacht insurance (we advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance)
Not İncluded Services
* Other beverages: Smoothies, Fruid Juice, Soft drinks & alcoholic beverages
* Tip and gratuity for the crew (commonly around €100,-per pers.)
* Wi-Fi use €20,- Per Person one Week
* 3 x dinner at a local Taverna or restaurant on the Beach. (Tilos İsland, Nisyros İsland and Symi İsland)
* 2 Yoga Classes per day – (no need to bring your own yoga mat), mornings and evenings 60-90 min. The yoga sessions start on Sunday evening and the last session is given on Friday morning.
* Visit Vulcono in Nsyros
* Herbal-Hiking on the İslands
* Visit Beautiful Port City Symi
* Montain Villages in Nisyros and Tilos
* Delicious and healthy traditional Turkish and Mediterranean cuisine
* Yoga – meditation – massages under the clear, blue sky.
* Sleeping on deck under the stars. (Please bring sleeping bag with you)
* Many fun activities: snorkelling, etc…