You live on our yachts, have a length of 25 to 45 meters (2 or 3 Mast). On board your ship you have an experienced, always friendly and always courteous German-English speaking team, consisting of a captain, cook and boatswain. The crew guarantees you an excellent service. The ship’s cook will prepare a varied breakfast, lunch and dinner for you, always using fresh local produce.
Cabins: each cabin with shower and toilet. In the cabin you will find towels only for use in the cabin.
You book a flight to Bodrum (BJV-Turkey), Cos (KGS-Greece) Antalya (AYT-Turkey ) and Dalaman (DLM-Turkey). Bodrum, Antalya or Dalaman can easily be reached by regular airlines and charter companies from all major european cities. Our transfer Staff is awaiting you at the airport and brings you to the yacht in the harbor (Collektive Transfer fom to Dalaman Airport to the harbour Fethiye included). Enjoy the trip! You will be traveling along a beautiful stretch of nature, giving you the tune for the unwinding holiday you just started! Dinner will be served onboard and our first overnight stay will be in the harbor or in a creek close by.
Our staff or a driver will be awaiting you with a sign: “Yogacruise”.
Please make contact with this person who will organize everything. In case of emergency I am available on the WhatsApp phone: +90 532 404 5 444.
Collective transfer times on Saturdays in Turkey (İncluded from to Dalaman Airport to the Fethiye Port)
Airport pick up 1:30 p.m and 4:30 p.m
Departure of the yacht to the Airport 08:00 am and 11:00 am
İndividual Transfer another Time and Day possible.
Check İn / Check out:
Check İn on Saturday from 2 pm to 5 pm
Check out on Saturday until 9 am
Start /End YOGACRUISE retreat: Our journey starts on Saturday with the dinner on board and ends with the breakfast next Saturday.
Living on Board
The crew (consisting of the captain, chef, skipper, and the yoga teacher) is discretely attending you, with both joy and charm, to ensure that your stay on board will become an unforgettable experience. While we are cruising you are free to just lean back and relax, or to read, to chat or to let your soul whisper to you what your life is all about. Small groups means that it’s easy to get to know your travel companions. Interesting encounters and inspiring talks are always a consistent part while you’re YogaCruise.
We guarantee a very easy-going, convivial atmosphere, making this holiday to something very special.
Yoga on board
When do we practice yoga? In general two yoga sessions per day are offered. Each yoga session has a duration of 60-90 minutes, in the mornings and evenings.
Where do the yoga sessions take place? Normally the yoga sessions are given on deck, while the yacht is mooring in a quiet bay, in the mornings and evenings.
In some bays there is a possibility to perform the yoga session on land, for instance on the beach or on a larger wooden jetty.
High quality yoga mats, blocks and bolsters are provided for you on the yacht. Nevertheless we recommend participants to bring their own equipment if they have special personal preferences.
Hiking & Nature walks (Optional- booking on board)
Coastal and nature walks through the goat paths at a leisurely pace. Botanical views of nature, encounters with villagers and fishermen.
Easy to moderate hikes for nature lovers and history buffs. Endurance for hikes of 3-4 hours is required.
The food on board a YogaCruising tour
A varied, healthy, traditional, vegetarian cuisine
Not only vegetarians treasure our food onboard as a culinary peak experience. The Turkish Mediterranean cuisine has already in its tradition a manifold of vegetarian dishes. Innumerable starters and main courses are traditionally cooked without meat. However our chefs onboard have acquired and accumulated the savvy to create well balanced, healthy, modern, vegetarian meals. Each meal is composed of delightful vegetable dishes and fresh salads, all ingredients are of course locally produced, like the sun ripe fruits of the season, which are always part of a well balanced diet.
Cooking – cooking classes (Optional- booking on board)
There is the possibility to practice a cooking course, on board, of course, with a view of the sea. The cooking course program gives you new knowledge and new tools for your personal practice. You can spontaneously decide whether you want to spend the day hiking, reading, daydreaming, swimming or with a visit.
The vegetarian cuisine traditionally combines Turkish with Mediterranean specialties.
Depending on your interests, there are cooking courses on board (optional). You will learn how to prepare Turkish starters, filled dishes and main dishes, such as “imam bayildi”, which is eggplant dish.
Cooking course instructor & hiking guide:
Ibo is a native of Bodrum and speaks German very well. He has put together a very special offer for you.
Ibo is versatile: he will teach you Turkish cooking. Walk the rustic goat paths with you and show his home! He also gives an introduction to the Turkish language. He is particularly interested in the underwater world! He is also a diving instructor, his grandfather was a sponge diver. Experience this fascinating journey with Ibo and you will certainly take home aknowledge of Turkish cuisine as an amateur cook. Course instructor – hiking guide please click here
Turkey, Greece and Bali not only have great sights to offer in the countryside. There is also a new, colorful world for you to discover under water. The spots are all easy to reach. Pack your diving goggles, get on your boat and explore the underwater world.
Massage & Turkish bath (Optional- booking on board)
Turkish bath “Hamam” – peeling and olive oil soap foam massage. A visit to a Turkish steam bath brings relaxation and cleanses from head to toe (extra).
If you want, an energizing massage on board (before ordering & extra), revitalize all the senses and bring mind and body back into perfect balance.
Your daily YogaCruising program
* After getting up, first enjoy a herbal tea or a cup of hot water with fresh lemons and ginger.
* Every morning yoga takes place for 90 minutes from about 07.00 – 08.30.
* 09.00-10.30 you can expect an extensive brunch – breakfast in the Mediterranean style.
* At lunchtime there are delicious fruit from the region. At 4pm is Tea Time with biscuits and biscuits.
* Depending on weather conditions, sailing twice a week from 11am to 4pm. The participants are welcome to help with the sailing, the team is happy about it.
* The exceptional atmosphere invites you to swim, sunbathe and relax.
* In the evening, from about 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm, yoga will be practiced for 90 minutes. (The times vary depending on the season).
* After the yoga around 20.00 we serve you a sumptuous dinner with traditional dishes.
* Finish the day with a view of the starry sky. The sundeck agrees best to this (bring sleeping bag to sleep outside)
Included services on a YogaCruising trip
* 8 Days / 7 night stays / from – until harbour on the Yacht with Crew (captain,chef,sailor)
* Vegetarian half board: seven times Brunch – breakfast and dinner on board (one dinner will be in a local fish restaurant also lunch is not in the price included).
* 2 x Airport Kollektiv Transfer only Saturdays
* At lunchtime we will serve you small Snack fresh fruits.
* Yoga sessions each morning and in the evening for 90 Min. on five days during the week. The Yogasessions will start on sundayevening and ends on friday in the morning..
* High quality yogaequipment is provided: mats, blocks, belts, pillows, blankets.
* Yacht insurance (we advise you to take out your own individual travel insurance)
Not included in the price
* port dues, tickets and taxes
* Other beverages: Smoothies, Fruid Juice, Soft drinks & alcoholic beverages
* Tip and gratuity for the crew (commonly around €50,- €10,- per pers.)
* Wi-Fi use €15, – week in Turkey and €20, – in Greece
* Tax, customs and port fees in Greece p.p. € 75, -. (Payment on board on the day of arrival).
Optional Program on a Board
* 3 cooking Classes € 120, – (minimum 3 participants)
* SUP YOGA LESSON per hour €35,- (including Sup-Board & lessons)
* SUP BOARD rent price for 1 hour €15, –
* A visit to a classical Turkish bath with a massage.
* Excursion’s & Hiking
* Mud bath & Hotspring
* Turkısh bath and Massage
Our yachts: Our yachts provide from 6 to 12 cabins and can host 12 to 24 passengers, plus the crew. Of course our boats are equipped with modern navigation tools and all safety utilities.
The cabins: All cabins are equipped with twin Or double beds, a wardrobe, storage space, shelves and a space for your suitcase under the bed. Each cabin has its own WC and shower.
Your personal life jacket is stored in your cabin.
Your bathroom: Shower, WC, washbowl with mirror and AC outlet, mostly also a hairdryer. Towels will be provided.
The sun deck: On the front deck you will find comfortable sun loungers, sun beds and cushions, as well as a shower.
The rear deck: On the rear deck there is a spacious dining area and a shady relaxation terrace.
The upper deck: Also here on the upper deck you will find sun loungers at your disposition.
The saloon: A bar is awaiting you in the saloon as well as a comfortable corner seating unit and a stereo.
Wi-Fi:WLAN is available on the entire boat. (not included)
Sport equipment: All boats provide equipment for canoeing, snorkeling and fishing. Some yachts also have a SUP board, water ski or Jet Ski possibilities.
The crew: The crew (captain, chef, skipper) will do everything they can, to make your stay on board into a memorable experience. During the trips you can just relax and enjoy the landscapes or the company of your fellow travelers. Or why not bring your ongoing reading material to let your mind and stories flow with the wind.
The crew will prepare all your meals and perform a daily cleaning of your facilities so that you can enjoy the comfort.
Small groups means that it’s easy to get to know your travel companions. Soon enough you will make contact and have interesting conversations. Many of our travelers tell us about long lasting friendships that were initiated on their YogaCruising tour.
We guarantee a very easy-going, convivial atmosphere, making this holiday to something very special.